Thursday, September 9, 2010

How to forget to feel

I wish I could remember what it feels like to...

...go through an entire day without needing a nap.

...have my fingertips tingling with creativity electricity
creating new worlds.






...discover something true and frightening through a dream
What would my Jungian mandala look like?






...be half a whole.

I found that I loved you afraid better than I had ever loved you fearless, and in that moment we grew up, and shut the gates of Eden behind us, and our empire was at an end." (Willa Cather, "The Treasure of Far Island")










But.

I sure do like how it feels to be sole.
[sole, individual, whole, soul, free, me.]
source, source


2 comments:

natalie johansen said...

i love this post! it's beautiful and thoughtful, and the photos are great :)

Joel Deehr said...

I could make a comment about you being indie, but I wont. :) I miss you.