Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'm behind schedule

By two hours and eight minutes.
And I'm not even at the library!

Sigh.

I've been getting more acquainted with the blogosphere lately (mostly wedding ones. turbly gorrrgeous) so that's how I've wasted my morning thus far. My stack of six books of Shakespeare literary criticism next to my laptop on the right, and on the left, my black mug of ice water, and directly in front of me my Word document peeking out from behind my blog sites-- I can sense my impending academic stress breathing down my neck.

But how breathtaking is the back of this wedding dress?

found here.
although I couldn't find this dress specifically to find out how mind-bombingly expensive it is. boo. i'd like to know.


AND I discovered the coolest engagement photo shoot concept.See the rest of the session go here.


attention:
For the average of 1.3 people per month who may peruse my blog (Jenna that means you) puh-lease don't take this as a sign that I'm getting marriage pangs or that I'm planning my own nuptials. An important disclaimer. Weddings and engagements and dresses and love are simply lovely.

1 comment:

Jessica Arnold said...

LOVE the underwater picture! Awesome.